Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Technology Hex.....not kidding

I am hexed. I don't know why or how but somewhere once upon a time someone had to have put a technology hex on me. Don't laugh. I am serious. Totally. Previously I attributed it to the fact that our desk top was a little old, maybe had a virus. It had to be probably because we lived in an old brick house, it was somehow stopping signals. Which would also explain why my cell phone never wanted to work either. But then we moved. To an entirely different state, into a new house, new neighborhood AND my husband bought me a new laptop. Guess what? The hex followed me.

My cell phone drops calls constantly. My brand new laptop just stopped working bc a small bottle of gummi bears dropped on it. After being sent to the laptop doc, 5 weeks later it comes back. Fixed and good to go. I have the company we have our service through come out and check the line. They say everything is running the way it should (which is by the way, the same thing they always said in our old city and old home). So why then, does my internet still work only for a few minutes at a time a few times a week, or month if its really bad.

Is it me? Could it really be? I don't think of myself as that tech challenged. So what then could be the logical explanation?!

Now that I am in Louisiana I am going to have to visit a voodoo priestess who can remove this curse. But I'd rather not. That my friends is a conundrum. What shall I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment