Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nursery Time!


My second pregnancy is coming up on its home stretch. 7 weeks to go. I can't believe it! Not sure if it is the fact that we have been busy making a new life in a new city or the fact that I am running after a toddler but this baby flew (pun intended)!

I am in nesting mode (maybe not exactly since there's still 7 weeks), but I am definitely in 'get this nursery finished' mode. Even though our first son slept in our room for months before taking up residency in his nursery I still like the feeling of knowing its complete. It seems a little like I am running on the late side but as long as he doesn't grace us with his presence early, we should be good.

I am getting pretty psyched. Excited to see how my first little man will react to his new little brother. I am pretty sure he will be overjoyed since he runs around the house carrying the babies new booties and reminding me constantly that they belong to his new brother and how cute they are.

I know in just a few short weeks I will be outnumbered. The ratio of men to women is going to dwindle. And I couldn't be happier. Maybe eventually the numbers will even out but maybe not, and that's ok. A house full of boys would definitely make for spirited fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment