Friday, March 19, 2010

Long time, no blog





I have been m.i.a for a couple of weeks now and I have missed blogging. We had house guests for two weeks straight, which was great but busy and I finally got the time (I use that word loosely) to connect to the Internet and to my dismay it was not working.
This is a trend with our Internet connection. The phone company always says everything is fine and so we usually get no where after an hour long phone call to the repair center. This time was different, obviously, since you are reading my blog :). But not only was it different, it was pretty amusing. At least it is amusing as long as you have the ability to laugh at yourself. Which for me means not only laughing at myself but also acknowledging that I may not be very tech savvy.....surprise surprise......again laughing.

It turns out that my Internet worked just fine but for some very strange reason our home page had been switched to a page cannot be displayed error page. Odd. If this was some hackers idea of a joke to make a nice lady crazy, congrats! You did it! But now it is fixed and we can all have a good laugh....at my expense.

My point to telling you all this is to say, I'm back! I hope to have lots of fun ideas to blog about in the next few days. I have lots of recipes to share, going back to the house guests. So stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment